Monday, April 27, 2020

Proposal and Artist Pick

I will be doing a series of landscape pictures to hopefully emulate and get the feel of Ansel Adams. Since I am in Colorado, I have the same setting in order to take pictures that look like the ones Ansel took in the 1900's. I would like to include some people or props in my pictures though. I want to do this because I enjoy seeing people enjoy the great wilderness, and want to capture that. I will be doing black and white like Ansel did, but want to successfully capture a night picture like he did with the moon over the mountains. All in all, I am planning to have a series around 8 pictures since landscape and nature photography is where I thrive and love. I believe the only challenge will be to find landscapes that are different enough to where they provide contrast between all of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment